rss winterfest 2004… .
DecisionCast announces IDG’s InfoWorld as Media Sponsor for RSS WinterFest 2004, a free, two day Webcast, wiki, and Weblog event on January 21-22, 2004, that will explore the uses, applications, and future of RSS and Internet content syndication. “More and more companies and organizations are using RSS to alleviate e-mail overload as well as to manage projects, deliver important information, create effective knowledge management and content management systems, and push information to their customers.”
Featured speakers include:
– Anil Dash Vice President, Business Development, Six Apart
– Jon Udell, Lead Analyst, InfoWorld Test Center
– Chad Dickerson, CTO, InfoWorld Media Group, Inc.
– Bill French, Co-Founder, MyST Technology Partners
– Robert Scoble, Technical Evangelist, US-.NET Platform Strategy, Microsoft
– Scott Johnson, Founder, Feedster
– Greg Reinacker, Founder, NewsGator
– Chris Pirillo, Founder, Lockergnome
– Ross Mayfield, CEO, Socialtext
– Greg Lloyd, President & Co-Founder, Traction
– Cynthia Carlson, Founder, KnowLogix Consulting
– Graham Rasmussen, Consultant, KnowLogix Consulting
– Matt McAlister, Vice President, General Manager, InfoWorld Media Group, Inc.
– Derek Scruggs, Founder, Escalan